Data Controller: Based on the use of the website https://www.hotellevanteclub.com/ (hereinafter the “Website“), your data may be processed by the following entities: Levante Club Hoteles, S.L.U
Address: Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa nº 3, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante)
Main purpose of processing: your data will be used to manage your browsing on the Website and, where appropriate, to initiate, maintain and manage a commercial, contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you, processing your queries or requests and sending mailing lists and commercial information.
Legitimate basis: depending on the case, the data will be processed based on obtained consent, the performance of the contract between you and Levante Club Hoteles, S.L.U, the legitimate interest of Levante Club Hoteles, S.L U. or the implementation of precontractual measures.
Potential recipients of the data:
- Third parties to whom Levante Club Hoteles, S.LU., are under a legal obligation to transfer data, such as public authorities.
- Companies that belong to the group of Levante Club Hoteles, S.L U. within the hospitality sector and, where appropriate, third companies other than Levante Club Hoteles, S.L.U.
Data protection rights: You may at any time withdraw your consent to personal data processing activities carried out by Levante Club Hoteles, S.L.U, and exercise, if you so desire, your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or objection to data processing, data portability, and not to be subject to automated decisions. Subject to the entity before whom you may decide to exercise your rights, please write to: (i) Levante Club Hoteles, S.L.U, at Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa No. 3, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante) or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your DNI or ID document.
Additional information on data protection – Second Layer
- Controller information
Based on the use of the Website, your data may be processed by the following entities:
- Levante Club Hoteles, S.L.U
Company name:Levante Club, S.L.U (Hereinafter, “Hotel Levante Club & Spa“).
Address:Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa nº 3, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante)
HotelLevante club & Spais Spanish hospitality company operating and is primarily engaged in the holiday apartments rental management in Spain.
- Personal data processed by Hotel Levante Club & Spa, purpose and legitimacy
You guarantee the accuracy of the personal data provided to Hotel Levante Club & Spa.Hotel Levante Club & Spa may periodically ask you to review and update your personal data.
On the Website you can find useful information about the services offered byHotel Levante Club & Spa . In this regard,Hotel Levante Club & Spa will only request from you and process the data necessary to answer your query, provide the contracted service or to start and maintain a business, contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with you.
The different purposes for which your personal data will be treated and the legitimate basis for the treatment are as follows:
- Legal standing for the performance of the service agreement between you and Hotel Levante Club & Spa or application of pre-contractual measures:
- Manage bookings made by customers of Hotel Levante Club & Spa through the Website, including managing queries received from them and monitoring the relationship with them.
- Manage the relationship with the users of theHotel Levante Club & Spa Website, attending to their requests and monitoring the relationship.
- Manage job applications submitted by candidates toHotel Levante Club & Spa through different channels, in order to assess their job application.
- Legal standing based on legitimate interest:
- Statistically measure why our customers visit us. For that purpose, we just ask the reason for the reservation. Our legitimate interest in carrying out such treatment is to improve our commercial offering.Hotel Levante Club & Spa will process the data for the stated purposes when assessing the results obtained by the statistical analysis.
- Produce statistics, studies and analysis of our clients, for which we will prepare a marketing profile based on the interested party’s browsing habits, consumption and preferences shown during the stay in our apartments and/or use of our services. Our legitimate interest in performing said treatment is the improvement of our commercial offering and a better knowledge and continuous improvement of our business. Hotel Levante Club & Spa will process the data for the stated purposes when assessing the results obtained by the statistical analysis.Transfer the data to other companies of theHotel Levante Club & Spa Group as a result of the centralization of existing administrative and IT processes within Hotel Levante Club & Spa Hotel Levante Club & Spa will process the data for the purposes indicated while performing the corresponding administrative and computing procedures.
- Manage contact or information requests through the forms provided by the Website. Our legitimate interest in performing said treatment is ensuring that the services we offer are tailored to our customer’s requests.
- Send mailing lists and marketing information relating to companies that belong toHotel Levante Club & Spa Group, its activities, products and services that are similar to those already contracted by you; offers, special promotions, and documentation of various kinds by any means, including electronically.
- Legal standing based on express consent:
- With your prior express consent, preparing a profile about your consumption habits based on internal and external information, in order to present you with special offers for products or services tailored to your needs.
- With your prior consent, transfer your personal data to third parties and advertising partners ofHotel Levante Club & Spa, including Hotel Levante Club & Spa company Group, with the purpose of sending marketing communications related with the sector of activity of each of them, tailored to your needs, by any means, including electronically.
- Data processing associated to mere browsing of the Website
Simply browsing the Website may involve the processing of personal data. For more information about personal data processing through Website browsing, please read the Cookies Policy [include link].
- Third parties to whom your data may be transferred
The personal data you provide toHotel Levante Club & Spa may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
– Third parties to whomHotel Levante Club & Spa are required to transfer information, such as public authorities, to comply with the requirements of those authorities and applicable regulations, where appropriate.
– Companies belonging to Hotel Levante Club & Spa, in order to adequately manage your contractual or pre-contractual relationship, as a result of the centralization of existing administrative and IT processes within the Group as well as for commercial purposes if you have given your consent.
– Third party companies, including advertising partners of Hotel Levante Club & Spa f, to adjust commercial offers to your needs, with your prior consent.
- Data security
Hotel Levante Club & Spa have appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to safeguard and protect personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, use and illegal or unauthorized disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees with access to your personal data receive appropriate training.
In any case, the user is informed that any data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure and, as such, is at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, Hotel Levante Club & Spa cannot guarantee the security of personal data sent through the Website.
- Data retention
The data retention period is determined based on the duration of your relationship with Hotel Levante Club & Spa and the periods established by law. The criteria used by Hotel Levante Club & Spa to set the terms of preservation of your data have been determined in accordance with the requirements under applicable law, regulations and guidelines, as well as the operational requirements of Hotel Levante Club & Spa relating to the proper management of the existing relationship with different categories of interested parties.
In this sense, your data will be preserved for the duration of your commercial or contractual relationship withHotel Levante Club & Spa .
Upon the expiry of said relationship, your personal data will be deleted after having completed all the necessary actions to manage and conclude any remaining obligations between the parties; all administrative procedures must be completed within said period except if you have given your express consent for us to send you marketing communications, in which case your data will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, your data will be preserved blocked,
for the duration of a potential responsibility arising from the performance of our contractual or pre-contractual relationship, and for the purposes of compliance with other legal obligations ofHotel Levante Club & Spa.
In this respect, Hotel Levante Club & Spa guarantee that they will not process the data except as necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense against claims or at the request of the Public Administration, judges and courts within the statute of limitations of their legal rights or obligations.
- Your data protection rights
You may contactHotel Levante Club & Spa to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, objection, data portability and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, depending on the entity before which you apply, writing to: (i) LEVANTE CLUB HOTELESS.L.U. at Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa nº 3, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante), or to the following email address: email@example.com, attaching a copy of your DNI or ID document.
You may also withdraw your consent at any time by contacting LEVANTE CLUB HOTELES, S.L.U. at the postal or email address listed above.
Lastly, if you want more information about your data protection rights, or if you want to file a complaint, write to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at its website: www.aepd.es or attend their office in person at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
- Contact Apartamentos Levante
If you have questions or issues for Levante Apartamentos regarding the processing of personal data, please write to LEVANTE CLUB HOTELES, S.L.U. Head of Data Protection at Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa nº 3, 03503 Benidorm (Alicante), or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.