In accordance with article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (herein LSSICE), Levante Club S.L. provides you with this Cookies Policy to give you clear and precise information on the cookies used on the website “www.hotellevanteclub.com”,
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small fragment of text that the websites that you visit send to your browser and which allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your language preferences and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful to you. Cookies have a very important role and they help to give users a better user experience.
What type of cookies exist?
According to the entity managing the domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained, there are two types of cookies: own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies are also classified according to the length of time they are stored in the client’s browser: session cookies or persistent cookies.
Lastly, there is another classification, with five types of cookies, according to the use made of the data obtained: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
The following describes the cookies that are being used in this portal and their type and function:
– Technical cookies: These are cookies that enable users to browse a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remember items making up an order, processing the order, making a request for registration or participating in an event, using security elements when browsing, storing contents for dissemination of videos or sounds or sharing contents through social networks.
– Customisation cookies: These cookies enable users to access the service with some general pre-set characteristics according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example the language, the type of browser with which the service is accessed, the regional setting from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical cookies: These cookies are processed by us or by third parties, and they enable us to quantify the number of users and to carry out measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our web page is analysed in order to improve the products or the services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are processed by us or by third parties, and allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising offered on the spaces on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use made of our web page. To do this, we are able to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising suited to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies make it possible to manage, in the most efficient manner possible, the advertising spaces that, in the event, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to develop a specific profile to show advertising accordingly.
Does this web page use third-party cookies?
This web page uses third party cookies to gather information for statistical purposes and about the use made of the website. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising included on the website. They are used to focus advertising according to content which is relevant to the User, thus improving the quality of the user experience.
Specifically, we use Google Adsense services and Google Analytics services for statistical purposes and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the functioning of the site, for example, the built-in search facility.
Our website includes other functions provided by third parties, such as, for example, easily sharing contents from the page on social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons we have included for this purpose.
Acceptance of the cookies policy
The User expressly accepts, by using this web page, to the processing of the information gathered in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above. Acceptance of this policy means that the user has been informed clearly and completely about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) and the website has the users content to make use of these in accordance with article 22 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (herein LSSICE).
How can I change the cookies settings in my browser?
You can enable, disable or delete the cookies installed in your computer by changing the browser settings on your computer, or by blocking cookies in your browser. However, you will not be able to make full use of all the functionalities of the website:
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us through our contract channels.