On the 17th may 2004,
Hotel Levante Club Benidorm in Benidorm was awarded the Q Touristic Quality
Certification under the supervision from Spanish Quality Institute.
The certificate was emited by
certifying that the Management System of Hotel Levante
Club Benidorm has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements
of the UNE 182001:2008.
The Management System is applied to the following services characteristic of Hotel Levante
Club in Benidorm:
- Reception | Maintenance of facilities
- Catering | Spa
- Provisioning and storage | Entertainment
- Cleaning and maintenance of floors | Special events
Q is the seal of quality of the Spanish Institute of Touristic Quality
(ICTE) that certificates the service, the facilities and the management of the tourist
The characteristics that fulfill this Sign of Quality are the following ones:
- PRESTIGIOUS, because it demonstrates the enterprise commitment
to reach the total satisfaction of the client, offering to him an excellent service.
- DIFFERENTIATING, because they can solely obtain it those establishments
that assure minimum levels on watch.
- TRUSTWORTHY, because the used mechanisms to evaluate the fulfillment
or of the requirements asked for by the Norms are not independent of the own sector
and are designed according to the intersectorial norm.
- RIGOROUS, because to obtain it it is essential to surpass tests
of objective character established in the Regulations and Norms.
Benefits of certification for the client:
- Quality assurance of products and services.
- Active participation of the client in the improvement of the establishment
(treatment of complaints and suggestions and system of surveys)
- Greater confidence in the professionalism of the personnel
- Adjustment of the services to its expectations and necessities
- Greater security in the election of the establishment